|July 13, 2012||Posted by Martin Ralya|
The 2012 ENnie nominations were just announced, and Gnome Stew has been nominated for Best Blog, and our book Masks: 1,000 Memorable NPCs for Any Roleplaying Game was nominated for Product of the Year and Best Aid/Accessory.
I just about pissed my pants when I saw my email this morning, and I still haven’t totally absorbed the news.
I’ve said this in the past, but it remains no less true today: Our fellow nominees are awesome, and represent some crazy-stiff competition. Congratulations to all of this year’s nominees!
By category, our fellow nominees are:
Product of the Year
- Cthulhu Britannica: Shadows Over Scotland (Cubicle 7)
- GURPS Horror, Fourth Edition (Steve Jackson Games)
- Hacklopedia of Beasts (Kenzer and Co.)
- Hollowpoint (VSCA Publishing)
- Madness at Gardmore Abbey (Wizards of the Coast)
- Marvel Heroic Roleplaying Basic Game (Margaret Weis Productions)
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Beginner Box (Paizo)
- Star Hero (Hero Games)
- Stealing Cthulhu (Graham Walmsley)
- DungeonMorph Cards (Inkwell Ideas, Inc.)
- GameMastery Chase Cards (Paizo Publishing)
- Mutants and Masterminds GM’s Kit (Green Ronin)
- Shadowrun Runner’s Toolkit (Catalyst Game Labs)
In closing, thank you to the ENnies judges for nominating us — and holy shit! This is a big pile of crazyawesomesauce.
About Martin Ralya
A father, husband, writer, small-press publisher, former RPG industry freelancer, and lifelong geek, Martin has been gaming since 1987 and GMing since 1989. He lives in Utah with his amazing wife Alysia and their awesome daughter Lark in a house full of books and games.