To enter, you use their form to create a one-page fantasy dungeon, sans stats, and send it on in. There will be winners in several categories, and there’s a metric shit-ton of prizes available — here’s just the grand prize:
- Patron membership of Wolfgang Baur’s Open Design
- Quarterly membership to Monte Cook’s Dungeon a Day
- A full License for Smitework’s Fantasy Grounds II
- 1 year membership to Obsidian Portal
- 50$ Gift Certificate from One-Bookshelf
In addition to their killer array of prizes, our gnomies Chgowiz and Phil will be compiling all of the entries — and we expect there to be a LOT of entries — into a free PDF for your downloading pleasure.
So: a little bit of work, a chance to give something fun to the RPG community, and a shot at winning some awesome stuff. I’m not seeing a downside here.
I humbly submit that dungeons including gnomes will have a VASTLY increased chance of winning fabulous prizes.* Go check it out , pick your best gnome-based underground pleasure palace design, and enter this puppy.
Note: While gnomes are inherently the best dungeon denizens, this is complete bullshit.