|February 27, 2010||Posted by Martin Ralya|
Regular readers know that the gnomes have been working on a secret project for some time now, and we’ve been tight-lipped about details.
Thanks to the way GenCon event registration is timed, as of today our first official teaser about the project has gone live:
Eureka! Cooking Up Adventure Plots with Gnome Stew
Join the infamous Gnomes of Gnome Stew, and learn about their first book: Eureka: 501 Adventure Plots to Inspire Game Masters. Get a first-hand introduction to this game-saving book, catch a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the most popular GMing blog in the Prime Material Plane, learn our secret ingredient, and help celebrate kilts. Be sure to stick around and consult the Gnomes about your own GMing questions. No flash photography or shoe mirrors.
OK, technically that’s three tidbits:
- 1. It’s a book!
- 2. It’s called Eureka: 501 Adventure Plots to Inspire Game Masters.
- 3. And it’s going to be out before GenCon.
Since we’re in revealin’ mode, I’ll add two more:
- 4. Eureka is being developed by a team of 19 talented, creative people, including all nine gnomes. (I still have trouble wrapping my head around that!).
- 5. There’s a world of difference between adventure plots and adventure hooks. We cannot WAIT to tell you more about this.
- 6. To the best of our knowledge, no one has produced a gaming book quite like this one before.
Stay tuned for much more info about Eureka over the next few weeks!