|March 11, 2011||Posted by Patrick Benson|
An idea has buzzing about in my head for quite a while now, and I want to see it become a reality. I would like to host an online game for three Gnome Stew readers using ScreenMonkey and Skype. The game system will be Fudge with a few of my own variations to the rules. The setting is science fiction inspired by the film Blade Runner, and the PCs will be unique replicants on the run from their human creators.
Here are the rest of the details:
- The game will take place on April 9th, and will start at 1pm CST. I expect the session to last 3 to 4 hours.
- You must have a high speed Internet connection, an Internet browser, and a microphone and sound in order to play.
- You agree to write a short review of the game for me to use in a follow-up Gnome Stew article.
- You give Gnome Stew permission to forward me the email address that used for registration with the site. Your email address will be used solely for the purposes described in this article.
- Sorry fellow gnomes, but this offer is for readers only!
The three players will be chosen randomly from those readers who post a comment below. I will announce who the three players are on March 18th. Only the first comment submitted will be eligible for the drawing. If you wish not to participate in the drawing, but still wish to leave a comment just so say in the comment.
Why am I doing this? Because I want to say thank you to all of you readers, and because it just seems like a cool idea. If it works well I might do it again in the future.
Interested in playing a game with one of the gnomes? Just leave a comment below, and you’ll be eligible for the drawing. Any questions? Just ask them as part of your comment. I look forward to gaming with three of you soon!